Bankfield Mill, Bankfield Street, Radcliffe, Manchester, Lancashire, M26 1AS
25,077 sq ft (2329.73 sq m)
For Sale: £995,000.00 Freehold
Industrial Investment opportunity for sale of production facility:
- Potential medium term residential re-development opportunity
- 25,077 sq ft (2329.76 sq m) on site of 2.6 acres (0.66 HA)
- Let to ITAC Ltd with lease expiry February 2030
- Index Linked rent review
- Freehold offers sought in excess of £995,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT
- Low Capital Value equivalent to £40 per sq ft
- Sale at this level represents a Net Initial Yield of 6 % assuming purchaser costs of 5.74%
- Further information available on request
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £995,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A sale at this level represents a Net Initial Yield of 6% assuming purchaser costs of 5.74%.
Capital Value equivalent to £40 per sqf
|Production (Dry Mix)||10,062.00 sq ft||934.76 sq m|
|Production (Wet mix)||9,033.00 sq ft||839.17 sq m|
|Ground Floor Office||1,179.00 sq ft||109.53 sq m|
|Ist Floor Office||1,169.00 sq ft||108.60 sq m|
|Ancillary Office & Labs||3,106.00 sq ft||288.55 sq m|
The subject site is located on Bankfield St, Stoneclough within the Metropolitan Borough of Bolton, Greater Manchester. It is situated 3.7 miles (6 km) south-east of Bolton, 7.9 miles (13 km) north-west of Manchester and accessed from the Kearsley Spur/St Peters Way via Bolton Rd (A666) and Stoneclough Rd.
The area is served by Kearsley railway station approx. 1 mile distant.
Energy Performance Certificate
Rating D 98 (Reference 0060-0531-9269-1129-2092).
A full suite of information is available to prospective purchasers & please contact the sole agents, LM6 for further information.
Each party to responsible for their own costs in relation to any transaction.
VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate.