27 Goodlass Road, Speke, Liverpool, Merseyside, L24 9HJ
20,482 sq ft (1902.84 sq m)
To Let: £120,000.00 Per Annum
The specification is as follows:
- Detached unit of steel frame construction
- Insulated cladding / shallow pitch roof
- Integral two storey offices
- 9.8m eaves height / 8.5m u/s haunch
- Large secure yard (1.4 acres)
- Detached unit on a self contained secure site
- Steel portal frame construction
- 2 x surface level roller shutter doors
- 8.5m to underside of haunch
- Large secure yard of 1.4 acres
- Potential opportunity to take less yard
- Annual rent £120,000 pa plus VAT, subject to contract
Available to lease by way of a new FRI lease for a min period of 5 years. Further information available upon request.
|Warehouse||19,592 sq ft||1,820 sq m|
|Offices||890 sq ft||83 sq m|
The property is located at the end of Goodlass Road which is accessed via Speke Hall Road and provides good access to the new Mersey Flow Runcorn Bridge approximately 3 miles to the south which in turn links with M56, Knowsley Expressway and M57.
Energy Performance Certificate
An energy performance certificate is available on request.
The premises has an EPC rating of C (51 - 75)
The property has a rateable value of £52,000. The rates payable for 2018/19 are £26,208
Interested parties should contact Liverpool City Council's Business Rates Department on 0151 233 3008 to satisfy any queries.
Please contact the Joint sole agents, LM6 & Keppie Massie
Each party to responsible for their own costs in relation to this transaction.
VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate.