Acting on beahalf of Sigmatex we are delighted to launch our latest Investment opportunity.
The property is a striking building comprising a modern detached three bay warehouse of steel portal frame construction.
SUMMARY SALE INFORMATION:
- Prime freehold single let manufacturing and production investment opportunity.
- A secure warehouse extending to 86,891 sq ft with eaves between 8.6 – 9.0 metres
- Let to Sigmatex (UK) Limited on a new FR&I 15-year lease
- The lease is to be subject to five yearly RPI linked rent reviews (compounded annually), subject to a collar and cap of 1.00% and 4.00% per annum
- Sigmatex (UK) Limited has a ‘Very Low Risk’ Experian score of 100/10
- Over £7.5M spent on capital expenditure
- Initial passing rent of £434,455 per annum, reflecting £5.00 per sq ft.
- Offers in excess of £6,035,000 (£69/sqft)subject to contract. This reflects 6.75% NIY, projected to grow to 7.89% in 5 years, assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.63%.
Manor Park is a prime 300 acre (116 ha) office and industrial park located adjacent to the A558 which provides easy access to J11 and J12 of the M56 motorway. The Park is situated between Manchester (30 miles) to the east and Liverpool (20 miles) to the west. Warrington is situated 4 miles north while Chester is 17 miles south west. The park has excellent accessibility to the M56, which connects with J20 of the M6 motorway 6 miles east and J11 of the M53 motorway approximately 8 miles west.
Manchester International and Liverpool John Lennon Airports are situated within 25 minutes’ drive. Rail communications are equally good, with Runcorn and Warrington Stations providing West Coast connections both within 5 miles of the Park.
The subject property is located on Manor Farm Road which is in the heart of Manor Park. The road runs in to Manor Farm Avenue which in turn leads on to the A558 Expressway providing dual carriageway access to the M56, with junction 11 within 3 miles.
Please contact the joint sole agents Steve Carrick 0161 806 0455 firstname.lastname@example.org or phil.morley @lm6.co.uk